Please note, vehicle wraps are not airbrushed paint jobs. While we take great pride in all that we do and strive to constantly educate ourselves and continue to be a leader in the industry when it comes to vinyl some flaws in the material are inevitable. Minor lifts, even on flat surfaces can occur. When applying vinyl in and out of deep grooves and around curves and/or rivets, limited “lifting” “bubbling,” and “tenting” of the material over time is inevitable. However, this will not jeopardize the efficiency of your advertisement. Proper methods such as seams and relief cuts in the material are normal processes to help minimize any “bubbling” and “lifting” as well.
Picture This Wraps and Graphics Warranty Information
Vehicle Lettering / Spot Graphics
• 2-year warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading and cracking
• No warranty on chrome, diamond plate or other metalized film
• No warranty on graphics applied to Low E plastic (bumpers, fenders, etc)
• See “How to care for your wrap” for proper care and cleaning. No warranty against improper cleaning
• The normal life expectancy of vehicle lettering: 3-5 years depending on care and material type (metallic, chrome and metalized film have a shorter life: 1-3 years)
• Manufactures warranty on vehicle wrap materials as specified for the Southern Region. Film warranted against excessive fading, discoloration, and blistering for 1 year on non-vertical surfaces (greater than 10 degrees from vertical) and 2 years on vertical surfaces
• 2-year warranty on installation and workmanship against any major (lifting, cracking, or peeling). These damaged areas will be replaced altogether, trimmed away, or patched in if needed.
• A normal life expectancy of our vehicle wraps is: 5-7 years for vertical surfaces and 2-3 years for non-vertical surfaces. See “How to care for your wrap” for proper care and cleaning
• No warranty for coverage on grills or mirrors or Low E-plastic (bumpers, fenders, etc)
• Have the graphics removed immediately if you notice a rapid color change, darkening or hairline cracking and call your sales rep.
Perforated Window Graphics (Vehicles)
• 1-year warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading and cracking. See “How to care for your wrap” for proper care and cleaning. No warranty against improper cleaning
• No warranty against peeling or abrasion on windows that move or slide. We do not recommend opening windows that have graphics applied to them
• Graphics that are exposed to window wipers and not warranted for peeling or abrasion
• Normal life expectancy for perforated window film: 2-3 years
Perforated Window Graphics (storefront)
• 1-year warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading and cracking
• No warranty against peeling or abrasion on windows that move or slide. We do not recommend opening windows that have window perf applied to them
• See “How to care for your wrap” for proper care and cleaning. No warranty against improper cleaning.
• Normal life expectancy of perforated window film: 2-3 years
Exterior Signs and Decals
• 2-year warranty: covers peeling, excessive fading and cracking
• See “How to care for your wrap” for proper care and cleaning. No warranty against improper cleaning or chemicals applied.
• Normal life expectancy of an exterior sign: 3-5 years
• No warranty: banners are considered a temporary sign. Proper installation of the banner will result in longer life, but there is no warranty implied or expressed
• Typical life expectancy with proper installation: 3-24 months
Architectural Resurfacing Films
• Manufactures warranty on Architectural Resurfacing Films as specified for Surfaces that are solid, smooth and non-porous. Film warranted against excessive fading, discoloration, and blistering for 2 years on approved surfaces.
• 2-year warranty on installation and workmanship (peeling, cracking or lifting). Damaged areas will be trimmed back, patched in, or replaced if needed
• Normal life expectancy of Architectural Films, when applied by a certified installer, is 5 -7 years with normal wear and tear.
• No warranty for surfaces that do not meet specified standards.
• Use of caustic or hazardous cleaners and chemicals will void the warranty.
• Floor graphics are warranted for 30 days from time of install from peeling, cracking and fading.
• Traffic (foot or vehicle) contact damage or damage from cleaners or destructive cleaning methods is not covered under this warranty.
• Damage caused from vandalism, wind, rain, hail, sleet or any act of God is not covered
• Graphics that are “RTA” or “Ready to Apply” and are installed by the client are not covered against cracking, lifting or peeling.
• Warranty repairs will be done at Picture This Wraps and Graphics. Transportation of the vehicle to and from is the responsibility of the.
• Any altering or tampering with the graphics installed by Picture This Wraps and Graphics will result in the warranty being null and void
• Please review maintenance guidelines for proper care of your graphics. Info is available online at “How to care for your wrap” as well as manufactures website. Please ask your sales rep for any that you wish to review.
• Removal of graphics prior to the end of the warranty period is guaranteed not to damage OEM-painted surfaces. If graphics are removed post-expiration of the warranty, no guarantee for the surface condition is given.
• If surfaces are not covered with OEM paint, no warranty is provided
• If the clear coating has been broken down and compromised, it is possible portions of clear coat will come off during removal and we cannot guarantee to cause further damage.
Preparation, installation, care and use of vehicle graphics in strict compliance with the following documents are required under terms of Picture This Wraps and Graphics warranty. These can be provided to you by 3M’s Fax-On-Demand system. Phone: 800-364-0768. Also available here at www.mmm.com.
3M Instruction Bulletin 5.1: Application (Substrate Selection, Preparation and Substrate-specific Application Techniques). Fax on demand number 7001.
PDF Download: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?6666660Zjcf6lVs6EVs666TtMCOrrrrQ-
3M Instruction Bulletin 5.36: Application (Special Considerations for Auto Graphics). Fax on demand number 7036.
PDF Download: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?6666660Zjcf6lVs6EVs666aE9COrrrrQ-
3M Instruction Bulletin 5.5: Application (General Procedures for Interior and Exterior Dry Applications). Fax on demand number 7005.
PDF Download: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?6666660Zjcf6lVs6EVs666s0_COrrrrQ-